Here is another logic problem from Ian Stewart.
- No cat that wears a heron suit is unsociable.
- No cat without a tail will play with a gorilla.
- Cats with whiskers always wear heron suits.
- No sociable cat has blunt claws.
- No cats have tails unless they have whiskers.
No cat with blunt claws will play with a gorilla.
Is the deduction logically correct?
I confess I don’t know what a heron suit is. Google showed various garments with herons imprinted on the cloth, so maybe that is what it is.
See the Heron Suit Problem